After-Hours Water Emergencies

Hide Featured Image

If you are experiencing an after-hours water emergency, such as a broken water line, frozen meter, high pressure incident, etc., please call Douglas County Sheriff Dispatch at 303-660-7500. Do not call 9-1-1 unless it is a life-threatening emergency. When you call, advise dispatch you reside in the Town of Kiowa and have them refer to the bolo in place pertaining to water emergencies.